Applications by e-mail:
Please include the following reference in the e-mail subject line:
LCUTEDB23 Applicant’s Name
Deadline: 10pm on Friday 6th October 2023.
Applications by Post to 6 Camheen, Mungret, Co. Limerick, V94 Y42H. Limerick Choral Union phone number: 089 2267899
Terms and Conditions of the Award
- The bursary will be used towards membership and scores and will be paid directly to Limerick Choral Union.
- Successful candidates will be asked to provide a written report to Limerick Choral Union on completion of the project. If not completed, eligibility to further applications will not be entertained.Appendix 2
1. Privacy (General Data Protection Regulation G.D.P.R.)
Any personal information you give us will be processed, stored and managed in strict accordance with General Data Protection Regulations.
The purpose for processing your data is to process your application for Limerick Choral Union’s Ted Brooks Bursary in line with the criteria of this award. The information you provide will be assessed by an Assessment Panel. Your information will be retained for five years if you are granted an award and for one year if not granted an award. If you do not furnish the personal data requested, Limerick Choral Union will not be able to process your application.
You have the following rights, in certain circumstances and subject to applicable exemptions, in relation to your personal data:
- the right to access the personal data that we hold about you, together with other information about our processing of that personal data
- the right to require us to rectify any inaccuracies in your personal data
- the right to require us to erasure your personal data
- the right to request that we no longer process your personal data for particular purposes
- the right to object to our use of your personal data or the way in which we process itPlease note that to help protect your privacy; we take steps to verify your identity before granting access to personal data.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please submit a request to our Data Protection Officer outlining the specific details of the request: Email: email@example.com. All valid requests will be processed without undue delay and in any event within one month of receipt of the request. This period may be extended by up to two further months where necessary.